7.30.2008

New Edit

-Hey! I'll be gone all next week for camp so i won't be able to post. I hope to get a an edit every week though so you guys could keep checking in! So yea... help support us and vote on our poll! don't be shy!! Oh and heads up for a kook who messed up Gordon's bike! he's like 5'3, has glasses, purple dyed hair and latino/white. He banged up Gordon's bike with a hammer. If you don't believe me there's a landmark of the frame at Wilson by the curvy ledge.



-You can find some intresting people on Wilson ave.


-David has some really good(professional quality) photographs but I need to wait for him to give me his photos to put up on the blog.

-Here's David going over his bicycle!

-I was experimenting with sequences and i got this! not what i wanted cause its him in mid flight. Pretty tight ain't it?


-Mo has been working out and he wanted to show us his best Abercrombie model pose.
-I thought this was pretty cool


What a KOOK!!!!!!!!!!! We introduce our newest recruit! Juggelo Tony!!!Here's the short edit I made enjoi!

Albinos from Steve on Vimeo.
-Heres the edit!

2 comments:

Morley Musick said...

Another Amzing job dude Everything looks rad about this post. Keep up the hecker tight work broheedoodle!

Anonymous said...

great song boys.