9.12.2008

Double Feature

So like last spring I went on a trip to Arizona right? I promised footy so finally here it is. There's a mix of a bunch of other spots in chicago as well so it's not all AZ. Oh! and who can't have and Arizona video without Jack Johnson?! Hehe yea... I got that from skateaz

Arizona trip from Steve on Vimeo.


I remember those days where Tony Hawk was my hero and baggy jeans, and a safety helmet that was way to big for my head, and mall grabbing was part of my everyday life...

summer of 06 featuring the Puesse twins


Also check out the video where pros, steve fauser, neen williams, rick euasey, and greg pilato skated in before they became pros! I think its the old FA skateshop video
It's made by Zac Arctander who's a editing genius. I've also seen him at Wilson a couple times.

3 comments:

Morley Musick said...

That was so sick, Finally some refreshing footage on the blog. Good steeze in Az Braski.

Anthony said...

dude you were so little back then

Morley Musick said...

HE was actually really good though right?