1.29.2009

At least its something

I saw this vid on skate illinois and its really good. I recognize the dude Dan Allen from wilson. You'll recognize the spots and he RIPS. Check out the rest of the youtube page and watch Robby's Komen's (another guy sometimes at wilson who rips) part and all the other vids. I took down that krush vid cause I was really bummed on how it turned out. Only thing else I can say is keep readin spencer's blog because he's the only one who keeps posting and the posts are good. Zoe's posting too. Some graphics will be up and my tutoring job has raised me enough money to pay for about 2/3 of the cost of the boards. keep fighting.

4 comments:

steezy-steve said...

that spot on argyle by the boys and girls club looks do-able we should check it out sometime.

Anthony said...

robby komen is biggest deusche tit ever!!!!!!!

steezy-steve said...

lol is it cause he snaked you?

midwesterror said...

i love snaking juggalo's, it's a favorite past time of mine. Especially ones that can't even spell the word right. Bonus points if i ruin your jnco zipper pants in the process.