4.04.2009

Weekend fun

*(You need to listen to 'Isn't she lovely' by Stevie Wonder while reading to really enjoi this post)
So I haven't done a picture post in a while but today I got some good photos and some clips.I have to say today was great fun. I hope we could have more days like this at Wilson especially the french girls. Too bad the weather's not looking good next week....



So heres Alex pullin the
tweakest Tucknee I have ever seen!

JT with a no handed "I see you" air

This is my Polaroid deck (yes it is glued to it)



Moh rolled his ankle but was hyped to show up today.

JT posing for his myspace/Facebook pic

Even Corey showed up today!

2 for $1 at Wilson

Frenchy with his scholarly look

These aren't the French girls I mentioned but these girls showed up to Lurk!

Heres some clips of Dax Miller, Andy Patterson, Scooter boi, and Tim Johnson shreding it up!

2 comments:

mo said...

yea boy, pedocamming! nice post bro

Anthony said...

mmmmh you slurp real nice frenchy