9.19.2009

Nike SB

I haven't posted an picture posts in a long time but now I have. Enjoy the carnage and epicness.
Nike demo was sick! There were many posers and many shredders. Many hot chix and many ugly Dicks! it was fun while it lasted but as you can see the crowd prevented the pros from getting trix on there skateboard stix. see all of my awesome pix and buy some Nike Kicks.yeeeaaaahhhh boi!

Nike hype

Backside heel. by Weiger

Grant Taylor looks like Morley

Brian Anderson and Eric K Grind Koston

Omar wilth Silas

Omar being bummed

Spencer is a Mall Grabber

Alex showed up after the cop incident

They gave him stitches

"I remember coming here a long time ago and there were things to skate"

Dakota fanning out. hahahaha get it!! Dakota Fanning....

I feel bad for this girl, all she saw was ASS.

Such Luck Tim stayed for a while

Buster Bear Alex came with his kookieness

David and Frenchy wanted a better spot

Kids were hyped

These dudes

my pro photography. Stefan's mouth.

He was happy to see us

Kicked out

the barrier was moved way to far back

Weiger back Tail

Grumpy killed it he told me that he slapped a roller bladers ass while doing the grumpy gap

lien to tail

David representing BB

Lots of people

Lou and Gordon looking fresh

Steve had to go to a wedding after this

Mike Owen freakin showed us all up with his steeze.
I got two t-shirts (thanks Marfa for wellborn shirt) one was signed by Eric Koston. It's an XL so im going to hang it on my wall. Hoped everyone had a good time and next week we'll see ENJOI and OSIRIS!!!

6 comments:

A$1@n said...

dammm you didnt take any pics of my fight :D

steezy-steve said...

yo i wasn't even there i was trying to get myself some products

A$1@n said...

haha it was rite afta they threw the boxes in the crowds when the kid first slapped me

robbie said...

everyday i skate at this park in my hometown,and this where it lead me now man-lewis marnell


-i ask him how you get to this level.

Frenchy said...

one of the best posts yet
yo nice camera steve, good quality pics!

steezy-steve said...

lol go to my facebook i edited them and it looks like a professional camera!!