3.21.2008

Hey Ya'll!!

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkk. Arizona was amazing! everyone theres real chill except for the rich preppy brats who go to ASU, they suck. Food was great, and Overall the skate parks were sick!! I went to the infamous Tempe skate park, Pecos, Scottsdale wedge, and Paradise valley. I got some sick footage but I'm not sure how to put it on the computer. I got plenty of Polaroids but the problem is, my scanners retarded. Oh and Arizona was so warm!! now i have to get used to the cold weather again. I hope to go back again but for now I gotta get through middle school and then high school.....

-one more thing! i saw some Illinois dudes there to! like Kevin erst, Chuckie Berls and Steve Davensport's friend. I also saw Micah Hollinger!! the crimson skater.



This took me several tries. Looks steezy don't cha agree?




Arizona sunset: The music goes so great with the video. for example when the song says makes you want to runaway, im really running away!!

No comments: