3.05.2008

Skated

I skated today! pretty sketchy at wilson. I saw Soma, Kunz, and some other dudes. Everything was still covered with slush except for the big bowl so i just skated that the whole time. Got one sick trick and one sick bail. The land was a Smith stall and the bail was from a smith stall lol. Its nasty. Theres a chunk of my skin that like scraped off my side. Overall I was just glad to have been on my board again at Wilson. Makes me so happy!! and not the dirty kind. Now I'm just gonna chill until my trip to AZ.


- New video from suchluck! this ones made from Alex I think. I'm in it kinda. i didn't do any sick trick or anything, im just in the background.


the dirty mind of alex cohen from dilly on Vimeo.


-Little kids are like prodigy's when it comes to miniramp skatin.. im so jealous!!

No comments: