7.03.2009

China Part 1

If you didn't already know, I (Steve) was in China for two weeks. It was a mix of fun, craziness, disappointment, and flat out whackiness as I saw scooters on the sidewalks, tried stinky tofu, found some bootleg VANS, squated on a hole in the ground, saw all the famous sites, skated the world's largest skatepark, and experience the Chinese culture firsthand. I wish I could go back and show you all how awesome it is there. For now just enjoy these pictures I took. I have a lot of cool videos to show you to but I still need a DV cord...
Oh! I forgot to tell you,the day before I suffered a 100 degree fever and in China they freak about the Swine flu so luckliy, God helped me out and I cure within the night and as they came by my to scan my forehead I was safe. In the past, if they caught you, the entire plane would get Quarrantined.


My quarantine officer.

Chinese super speed train

This is Huang Zhou

Lotta fish bring good luck

My bird caller

Shanghai Malls kill American Malls

ollie or heel flip you decide

Look at how small i look compared to the vert

getting gnar

Insanely scary

I skated it

Streetspot

American town (where you can find white people)

This is actually a famous skatespot ( Krux skated it)

Best dumplings around!!!

Old town

TV tower

looking down I tought I was going to die

the city is HUGE! this is only one side you should see the other side

look at the little people

buildings

Skatespot



skatespot

building

guy with blood all over him and smiling (maybe a fight)

chinese artifacts

skatespot just outside my aunt's condo

They make the trees look good

biking is the main mode of transport

scooters on the sidewalks

famous skatespot. go ahead the cops really don't care

night life on the historical street.

don't mess with the guards

architecture

assisting a fellow friend

a lot of people

Chinese people love Darlie a.k.a. Darkie (no Racial)! the fantastic black people toothpaste keeps your gums nice and clean.


More to come just too lazy to post em all...

4 comments:

mo said...

damn what a great post

Frenchy said...

yes. one of the best ones so far.
is shanghai super polluted or what? everything's grey there

Such Luck said...

Awesome post! Good to have you back.

steezy-steve said...

thats what i thought frenchy but i asked my uncle and he said its just naturally foggy there every summer because of the humidity