7.11.2009

Wilsonskate Barber Shoppe?

I recently bought a barber kit and have been learning through many instructional videos and manuals how to cut mens hair. If you're down for it, I can set up and cut anyone's hair at the conveniance of wilson skate park. The first three haircuts I will do are free so just leave a comment if you want yours cut. I am equipped with razors with 18 different blade pieces for different lengths of hair and promise to give you the most professional experience I can. Remember the first three cuts I do are free so you have to reserve an appointment quickly. I am not joking and am prepared to set up as soon as tommorow.

6 comments:

steezy-steve said...

im in need of a hair cut. but you must be good or i will cry

Morley Musick said...

Okay tomorrow for free.

Such Luck said...

Bummed. I just got yesterday. Next time I'm going to you.

robbie said...

morley..i think it time for me to get a haircut... u think?

Morley Musick said...

yea

Frenchy said...

WTF???? have any of you guys seen the haircuts he does? and hes making a business of it???WTFFFF??!!!