2.20.2009

Don't Believe the Hype

well, the title is kinda stupid, but if you ever got the feeling that suchluck might have been slowing down tim's been going crazy posting. He's got a new really good post up with a sort of mind blowing video of Scott doing tricks that I never would have though of in my wild dreams. As a reminder, pleaze be checking out the new wilsontees site iffen you want a t-shirt. I would like to order soon and in bulk so you guys don't end up paying $40 for a shirt. I'm working on a new one.

3 comments:

steezy-steve said...

lol i really like anthony's

steezy-steve said...

very hipsterr

steezy-steve said...

wait before you buy it, i've found a cheaper site for my design. but the problem is, there clip art doesn't include the big explosion so instead i put a nuclear power thing.

https://www.uberprints.com/account/tools/viewdesign.asp?design=bomb