2.15.2009

Mind Field

Okay so here's the deal. Mind field is pretty much the best video i have ever seen in my whole life, and it is up online and this is where I watched it. It was so so sooooooooooooooo good that I really regret watching it online. I think that I am going to buy it when I can because it is just a video that everyone should own. I thought everything including the soundtrack and all the art stuff was pretty much perfectly placed in there. If you can resist the forbidden fruit (link above) and can also go and buy the video, go do it. right now. I've probably watched it over 15 times already (no exageration.)

4 comments:

steezy-steve said...

very artistic. mind field is. and jake johnsons part was nice and so was omar salazaars. im still watching so i didn't see em all yet.

steezy-steve said...

ok my favorite skaters are all of them.

steezy-steve said...

mikey taylor's silloutte is shaped like homer's dad

Frenchy said...

....best.video.
i guess my favorite is tyler. i dont get that heath got the ender. mikey taylor shouldve