2.17.2009

Wilson Skate T's For Sale

So recently I designed a T-shirt called "Bombs" for WilsonSkate (Bottom Left Side) and I just want to know who would possibly consider buying it. I know for sure Gordon is buying one but I don't want to risk my money buying just a a large quantity and have no one buying it. And vise versa. So if you are interested then just leave a comment with your shirt size (S,M,L,XL).
And if Anthony, Mehdi , or Morley have any Sick Designs feel free to add em to the list.

And for now enjoy this picture of OBAMA(I'm too lazy to re upload the pictures so if you really want to see my Washington DC photos than make a facebook and add me)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephen, I have enough money to but a bunch of tees I've been saving up for a while and I think I got just over 300 bucks. I'll buy the tees in bulk if you want, I think it'll work out better than the boards. Lets just get two more Graphics for the tees, anthony's already got a good one andI'm workin on a pretty good one.

steezy-steve said...

sick! post em up!

steezy-steve said...

i'll pay for half of that morley so don't worry

Anthony said...

do you really think mine is worthy

Anonymous said...

hi i want a wilson bombs t shirt, next time i see you i will have some loot for you. i want XL. thanks dudes.

p.s.
can i just order it my self?

steezy-steve said...

lol sure if you want gordon. but some of them only let you order in clusters so be careful of that

Anonymous said...

i will just give you some loot.