2.16.2009

Florida Trip

If you didn't know, I went to Florida for three days and it was awsome.
It was really great to go on vacation. I only got one thing filmed
because it was vacation and I didn't want my dad having to film me for
hours. We went to the beach and also snuck in to the Ringling Brothers
circus museum. The ticket line was long and the tickets were expensive
so we just walked in and no one really noticed. A lot of cool stuff
therre. Heres some pictures and one video clip from the trip.
I guess these fish are sort of common in Florida because there were a
couple of them on the beach. I couldn't tell if they were alive or not.

Me in front of the clown wax section of the circus museum.

A wax clown looking weird at the museum.


Me feeding a circus horse.
These
birds were all over the place but this one was in a bird rehab center.
Yeah, yeah, the line was sort of lame but it was a really fun rough
spot. I dont know if you can tell but I was ducking under a rope at the
begining of the line. The video doesn't seem to be working very well but it'll be up soon.

4 comments:

steezy-steve said...

that fish thing is so cool

Anonymous said...

That line was monumental!

Frenchy said...

best line EVER
u look like that clown, kinda
dude u shoulda adopted a fish: WIlson skate warrior fish (had those spikes on its back)

steezy-steve said...

that would be cool medhi